The thing is, it took a lot of work, inner work, to actually realize that I was worthy to invest in me. Like many of the women I support, I was raised to work hard, keep a secure job and walk a straight and narrow line – and you will be successful. That mentality really squashed any vibrancy of being the unique individual I am designed to be. (Side note we are all beautiful and unique individuals by the way.)
- Sunflower – uplifting happiness and in conceiving something other than a human like e a business, art project, strength, focus determination and personal power
- Buttercup – to attract abundance, initiate ancient wisdom, and helps deepe:n connection to Spirit and help manifest your deepest dreams and desires
- Marie Wild Orchid – to help us posses the confidence and regal attitude to allow us to claim our throne and reign supreme, especially when working on self-esteem, help to express uniqueness in constructive ways and to step beyond our fear from failure and ridicule
- Lousewort – changing attitude and expectation from probabilities and possibilities to living in a new paradigm
- Desert Prince’s Plume – allow one to really come out in the world, to take a stand and to be really comfortable in being seen
As I write this formula I received, I’m in awe of how appropriate it was at that time, back in July of 2015, to even now. In this moment of intense Virgo energy, one that can be of deep beauty, love and of service – to me feels hard, overly critical, and seriously judgmental as we build to the New Moon.
As a society we often envy or even idolize big stars, what they have and how amazing their life must be. What we don’t realize is the challenges, hardships or work that people put in never makes the headlines, Facebook feed or Instagram story. Or if their craziness does make the scene, then we think “never in a million years would I want to be like them. The money would be nice but no thank you on the drama.”
But in essence what were doing is still dreaming. We’re imagining what if I was, (fill in the blank.) So now I deepen into my thoughts of “what is it that I really do want? What does it feel like, who am I with, what are we doing?” Using that intense Virgo analytical energy to come up with these questions. So although this all began under the Full Moon listen to some tunes, on the cusp of a New Moon, I realized that now is the time to really start making these big dreams a reality by:
- Giving myself the space to be really clear on what those big dreams are, that includes meditation, journaling, and reading
- Ensuring that the steps to those dreams are achievable, while also realizing that there is no straight line to achieving them, then making sure that these steps are written down and ritualized in some fashion
- Getting back to the basics to ensure I have a good foundation, including proper nourishment, sleep, movement AND muscle testing my New Moon Flower Essence Formula to support these dreams and desires!!!
- Committing to each week selecting the three most important things that must receive some sort of focus and energy, and each day that week picking another three most important to-dos that relate to those important weekly focused activities – and being ok if those things are not even related to each other
- TRUST. Trust in me, trust in others, trust that I am right where I am suppose to be at any given moment – no matter what, just TRUST
So I invite you to try these five things out I mention above. And if you get stuck or want to know more about how flower essences can best support your dreams, just click here to: START YOUR JOURNEY There’s always room to explore.
Sending you love!